Three Boys and a Girl

Sunday, November 05, 2006

It turns out there IS an instruction manual for parenting.

I just finished this guide published by the Church and I think I will read it 75 times over the next 20 years. It's called "A Parent's Guide." You can get it at LDS Church Distribution and it's only 52 pages. It has already really changed the way I have interacted with my kids over the past few days that I have been reading it. And more than just teaching solid parenting principles and doctrine, it is written to help you teach your children about intimacy, gender roles, and any other hard topic you can think of. If ever I highly recommended a book to parents (other than the Book of Mormon) this would be it. It is just really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home