Three Boys and a Girl

Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's and Sons Campout

The boys did great and had an awesome time collecting sticks, finding snakes, and enjoying the endless possibilities of being up in the mountains. I only wish I coulda come along too!!




They even brought me back some wild flowers. I'm going to do my best to convince John that we should go on a camping trip as a family. Pleeeeease?? :)

As a side note, it was absolutely wacky for me at home, with just Luke and me. It's weird to be alone when you're used to having everyone here, even if they're sleeping at night. Having empty rooms is really weird. I'm glad to have them all back. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2008 8:51 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

    Loving that green! It looks refreshing! We don't have any mountains high enough near us to get out of the summer heat. We may go camping in the early to late fall. Silly, huh?

     
  • At 6/27/2008 12:36 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home