Three Boys and a Girl

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Last day of school

I'm getting old. And so is Jonathan!



His teacher was incredible, and Jonathan loved kindergarten. (You can see him bottom right.) I know he'll have a great time next year and all that, but I'm sad to move past this stage. It's been such a good experience, and his teacher was such a great friend to him - I'm sad that he'll never be there again. Change is the only constant I guess.

And I'm super proud of Jonathan. He got a perfect report card, nailed his speaking part in his class program, made a ton of friends, memorized 20 songs, reads like a third grader, "and loves him mom so much." (That last part was what dictated from him.)

1 Comments:

  • At 6/05/2008 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah Jonathan! I'm proud of you as well. I remember Kindergarten.

    Good times...
    Good times...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home