Three Boys and a Girl

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tag

I've been tagged by John to say five things about me that not everyone knows. . .And coming up with these five was way harder than it sounds, because the people who know me, know me pretty well.

1. When I was young I always really really wanted to become an archeologist.
2. When I paint or draw I often find that my toes are flexed and lifted up.
3. Because of some wierd fear that I have of breaking my teeth, I cover my teeth with my tongue when I even think about a bad fall.
4. I still have stickers saved up from when I was 6.
5. If I could eat sushi every day, I would.

Kari or Adam, Carrie or Tanner and Mary or Rob, you're it.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/01/2007 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    1. I just cut my hair short
    2. I go to the library every week.
    3. I wet my pants in front of my third grade class
    4. I've lost 32 lbs in 7 months
    5. I just bought my first online purchase last month, and have bought three since!

    Who am I?
    hint: I live in Idaho

     
  • At 1/17/2007 4:48 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    Okay Christine. As much as I like this "tagged" post, I pretty much want an update. Get on it girl.

     
  • At 1/18/2007 7:14 AM , Blogger Higgtastic said...

    I think Christine would if you would write five things about yourself- get on it girl!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home