Three Boys and a Girl

Friday, January 19, 2007

Ever wonder what an eraser smells like?

As I was laying with Jonathan helping him fall asleep for a nap he kept messing with his nose and sneezing. But a few minutes later he fell asleep. Musta been just a little dust or something.

So then an hour or so later he wakes up, and is still occupied with his nose. Finally he tells me that he has something in there that got stuck. I look inside and can't see a single thing, so I tell him to blow. Three hard blows later, out pops and entire eraser from a mechanical pencil.

I don't know about you, but I don't think I could've drifted off to dreamland with a foreign object lodged in my head.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/22/2007 2:44 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    Classic. That's one of those, tell the family stories when he's graduating high school stories.

     
  • At 1/22/2007 2:45 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    Can't....type....laughing....

     
  • At 1/22/2007 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is too much!
    I worked with a lady who was a nurse in an emergency room. She saw A LOT of patients with random little objects stuck in their noses . . .
    They are just so curious!

     
  • At 2/24/2007 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One of my friends was three when he shoved a Hershey's Kiss up his nose so far that he had to have surgery. I bet he had a little more trouble sleeping than Jonathan.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home