Three Boys and a Girl

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

School Boy (whether I believe it or not)

This is after his first day of school! (His hair is coming down after being combed up handsome before school. He likes to look sharp.) And he loves the shirt Grandma Anderson! The second day of school he came out of his room "ready for school," and told me he was wearing his school shirt. I told him it was okay to wear different shirts every day to school. But he was set to stick with that one for the year. : )

And here's Seth on Jonathan's first day, because he needed a picture too. Once when we were walking home with Jonathan after school Seth said to him, "I love you home, Jonathan." Good friends.

Jonathan loves school, in every way. I'm so happy about that. He's the very youngest in the class, so I worried and wondered and prayed a lot to know if he was ready this year. And he is so ready. I'm just really glad to see him feeling so comfortable and excited and happy there.

He comes home and fills Seth and me in on the happenings of the day. It's great. By the way, this is an accurate shot of Seth - he's always got at least one or two (sometimes 5) cars in his hands. Even when he sleeps. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 9/05/2007 9:44 PM , Blogger sstar said...

    "I love you home Jonathan" is my favorite thing I've heard all day. So sweet. So perfectly expressed. :) Love it.

     
  • At 9/06/2007 11:39 AM , Blogger Higgtastic said...

    Your boys are looking sharp.

    I think Jonathan could have been ready for the third grade! He'll do great.

     
  • At 9/10/2007 6:10 PM , Blogger Kari said...

    What a handsome kid!

    Hope school is still going great. Still wearing the red shirt to school?

     
  • At 9/15/2007 8:31 AM , Blogger sidelineviews.com said...

    Message to Jonathan...

    Hello Dude! That is so cool that you are in school! When I come back to America on Monday can I come pick you up from school? Then you can tell me all about what you are learning! You know what Jonathan... You look like a missionary when your hair is all combed handsome like that! See you in a few days! I hope that you are ready to play a little soccer with me! I love you buddy!

    Message to Seth...
    Hi Seth! When I come home I will tell you "Hola" That means hello if you are in Guatemala! You are cool! Love you,
    Micah

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home