Three Boys and a Girl

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Class Par tay

I volunteered to help with Jonathan's Thanksgiving party for his class, and ended up being put in charge of it. :) But it turned out great and they all loved it. I found some fun patterns for making pilgrim hats and bonnets, and you should have seen how cool the boys felt,

and how absolutely gorgeous all the girls felt. They literally swayed and pranced when they had them on. You can't see it very well, but there's paper lace on the trim (from wedding doylies) that made all the difference.

Seth stayed busy either watching and stapling at my table, or playing in the kitchen area.

I was impressed with this whole table that he set up. For him, being in Jonathan's class for an hour and a half is a dream come true.

After school I asked Jonathan what his favorite part of the day was, (I thought he would say decorating the cupcakes like turkeys and eating them) but he said without hesitation, "Making the Pilgrim hats." I was surprised and happy, and he said, "Because it was with you, and you're the most beautiful-est mom in the whole world." Double flattery. This kid's good.

I love being invloved with Jonathan's class. Yet another perk of not having a day job away from home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home