Three Boys and a Girl

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Working from home

In his PJs and everything.


I came in and saw that the boys had set this whole thing up with old computer parts and whatever else was lying around. I like the way they were just intently working - typing, clicking, dragging - and looking at the white board like it had something on it.

(I tried to take a picture of Seth sitting here working too, (like he was when I came in) but as soon as he sees the camera he wants to be behind it, looking at the image on the screen. I need to be a little more discreet.)

3 Comments:

  • At 1/22/2008 9:31 PM , Blogger sstar said...

    Perfect - as always. Every detail in place.
    I guess this shot is what you get when John stays home for a few days?
    Love it. :)

     
  • At 1/23/2008 6:59 AM , Blogger Mary said...

    What ever happened to playing cowboys and indians? :)

     
  • At 1/24/2008 3:38 PM , Blogger Carrie and Tanner said...

    Liam is like Seth and wants to always look at the pictures too... I finally tried turning the view so now he can see it and it has really helped.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home