Three Boys and a Girl

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


I made these yesterday for John and snuck them to his office with all kinds of red hearty decorations and sweets for him to find this morning when he went in. :) And he gave me two awesome DVDs - Fiddler on the Roof (my favorite movie maybe) and Sense and Sensibility. AND the book Wicked. I'm spoiled completely rotten. Those are great ideas for a woman who is nine months pregnant. :)


And speaking of that, with me being 90% effaced and dilated to 4 cm as of my appointment this morning, we may just have another Valentines surprise really soon here. The odd thing is that I haven't really felt contractions to speak of yet. Just a tight tummy, but nothing I'd call a real contraction. The third baby is the way to go!

1 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2008 7:07 AM , Blogger Mary said...

    1. Way to work your pregnant belly.
    2. I really hope you don't have him on Valentine's. It's kind of tricky...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home