Three Boys and a Girl

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Swing kids

A swing set really is a simple thing, but it provides literally hours of enjoyment!

Jonathan taught Seth to pump. And now Seth is tall enough to get onto the swing by himself, so the world of swinging has opened up to him.

Today I looked out back and saw the boys just swinging and talking together, or here they're "running" while swinging,

or timing their swings to be in sync with each other (the universal challenge in swingdom.)

I'm always the clandestine camera woman from my perch on the deck. It's fun because I can observe without interrupting their mood. I like these guys.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/02/2008 9:51 PM , Blogger Kari said...

    How fun! Your yard is so very green. It looks like . . . Oregon.

    The other day Adam and I were outside with the kids. Somehow, we each managed to get on a swing and the next thing we knew, Mikey was pushing me and Emi was pushing Adam. When does that happen?

     
  • At 7/02/2008 9:56 PM , Blogger Trishelle said...

    That is awesome! Not only did Seth learn something that really is a childhood right of passage, his awesome older brother taught him how to do it! How cool is that?! It's much much better than getting a swirly from an older sibling...believe me, I know!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home