Three Boys and a Girl

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Ode to John :)


It’s days like today that I’m so grateful for a fantastic husband. I was beat after a full day of trying to handle crying, disobeying and all sorts of other mayhem, and he came home with a smile on his face, and open arms for the two little ones who’s mood immediately brightened when they saw him. They were overjoyed, actually, and it lightened all our moods.

And then in the evening John handled the discipline problems of the day so wisely, and took all the emotional load off of me. He can come home with a clear head, not having been affected by the kids’ actions during the day, and he can handle things with an even temperament. I’m just so grateful for the wonderful father and husband he is. He brought peace and happiness home with him when he walked in the door. :)

He just got wind I was posting this and said, "You're gonna trash my street cred."

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home