Three Boys and a Girl

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little things that make me smile

Jonathan came home from school today with his first Book Order. Remember those? Things like that still throw me for a loop, that I have a little boy in school. He told us the other day about doing the parachute game in P.E. - I guess that is a constant too because we used to do that. And the P.E. games with the little scooters you roll around on. . . did you guys do those? And he has his first field trip in a few weeks. Pretty crazy.

5 Comments:

  • At 9/21/2007 1:05 PM , Blogger Higgtastic said...

    Has he played "thumbs up?" That's the greatest school game ever.

     
  • At 9/21/2007 1:17 PM , Blogger Christine said...

    Man, that game was like candy whenever the teacher said we could play it. I vividly remember waiting with my head down (I wasn't a peeker, normally) hoping and wishing to feel someone push my thumb down. Intense.

     
  • At 9/21/2007 2:49 PM , Blogger Kari said...

    Things haven't changed that much! I loved playing all of those games. It's seems like we never played them enough.

    I've honestly been asking my friends who work at the schools to bring me home a scholastic book order so I can relive the joy.

     
  • At 9/23/2007 6:59 PM , Blogger sidelineviews.com said...

    I don't remember the scooter things, but the parachute activities were really cool!

    Our kids still bring home the book orders (well... when we were in the states they did...) They get so excited about that!

     
  • At 10/05/2007 9:06 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    I'm in that same boat! Liv has been singing all those little playground songs that make absolutely no sense but are so fun for a kindergartner to chant with a circle of friends. And a boy walked her home the other day HOLDING HER HAND!!! I don't think I'm ready for this.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home