Three Boys and a Girl

Friday, February 15, 2008

From the Hospital

John here.

Just thought I'd check in with every one who reads Christine's blog. We checked into the hospital an hour or so ago, so here's the update.

I'm feeling a little tired. There was some soreness early on as we checked in, probably from some soccer I played today early at lunch. After stretching I'm feeling a little better. There was also a bit of touch-and-go queasiness when they did Christine's epidural, but not to worry, I'm feeling great now.

More information as it comes.

4 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2008 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tell Christine to hold off until the 16th!

     
  • At 2/15/2008 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks, John, for the update. Your details were...surprising. Hope your soreness is assuaged by the birth of a beautiful boy.

     
  • At 2/16/2008 6:50 AM , Blogger Sara said...

    Dad here: Mom is a little worried about John''s "queasiness" I think we'll make a trip to Orem to see how he is.

     
  • At 2/16/2008 11:36 AM , Blogger Carrie and Tanner said...

    I guess men do have a part in the birth of a child. Thanks for letting us in on that.

    I am starving for any info on the little one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home