Three Boys and a Girl

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Two reasons why I love my crust recipe

My friend shared some beautiful peppers with me, so I used them this evening to make quiche, (which FYI came from the german word kuchen, which changed to kuche, and means "cake.") Tangent, sorry. :)

As I was sauteing the peppers and onions, it struck me as so beautiful that I had to take a picture.

(Just before cooking it.) It was fun to make - with spinach, ham, onions, peppers (green, orange and red,) green onions, cheese. . .

MMM - it turned out really good, and Jonathan and Seth even loved it.

In other news, I made these today too, hence the extra crust for the quiche. And if apple pie isn't the best food on the planet, I'm not sure what is.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home