Three Boys and a Girl

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Proof

I know it's hard to believe that we could possibly have a girl, so I'll give a little proof. Here's the ultrasound video, if you care to see for yourself how cute she is. :) Some of the best full body shots are at the end (like starting at minute 6.) Both Jonathan and Seth have been sure it was a girl from the moment they knew we were expecting. Shoulda listened.

John takes every opportunity now to refer to me in the plural, as in, "Hello ladies," and "How are my girls?" I picked out my first pink thing today that I've ever bought for one of our own. This is going to be way too fun. :)

7 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2009 9:59 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    Super superb, and I'm so jealous! I want another fluffy, frilly, sparkly, giggly girl. She's going to be one tough cookie, I'm sure! Couldn't be more excited for ya.

     
  • At 1/31/2009 10:46 PM , Blogger Lynne said...

    If I remember right, we were at a dance and Dad was bragging that he was the only one in the room who could dance with three girls at the same time :) That was when we knew we were having twins, but didn't know whether they were boys, girls, or one of each. We never did find out what they were until they were born. I guess Dad knew just what he was talking about! Your news is so exciting!

     
  • At 2/02/2009 1:22 PM , Blogger Frehner Family said...

    Yay! That's awesome!

     
  • At 2/02/2009 3:17 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

    I am so excited!! I know it is early, but I have a couple names picked out when you have a minute...

    I like minute 3:25 best.

     
  • At 2/02/2009 8:54 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Congratulations! What happy news! Yea for pink!

     
  • At 2/03/2009 11:38 AM , Blogger Deanna said...

    Yipee!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

     
  • At 2/12/2009 5:20 PM , Blogger Gary and Mauri said...

    Awesome!!! Girls really are so stinkin' fun. Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home