Three Boys and a Girl

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What the alias?

Jonathan and Seth made some machines out of random toys put together, and played monster hunters/general heros, going by the names of Roger and Clifter, respectively. (No idea where they come up with these.) By the afternoon they had shortened the names to the more casual Cliff and Rog (rodge.) It cracks me up when they're playing and I hear Seth come up to Jonathan and call him Rodge in his low manly voice, to alert him of the impending danger and call him to action.

They've named me Clara in the game. I find that sometimes I'm even a little more successful in getting them to do something if I step into their game for a minute and make the request of Clifter or Roger instead. Turns out Clifter and Roger can be pretty quick when Clara calls them to come inside.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/29/2008 5:54 PM , Blogger Trishelle said...

    You are seriously a very cool Mom! I can totally envision Seth lowering his voice to sound like a grown up...hehehe.

    Clara is a very cool alias...fitting for a super secret agent mom.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home