Three Boys and a Girl

Friday, April 06, 2007

Jungle Boys


We borrowed "The Jungle Book" movie from my parents, and Seth and Jonathan love it. I think their favorite two parts are the songs "The Bear Necessities" and "We're Your Friends" sung by the vulture quartet. Even Seth knows all the words. He and Jonathan "harmonize" on the vulture song at full strength. They always do the part at the end where Shir Khan joins in and goes so low "That's what friends aaaaaare for," and to hear them with their two little-boy-voices trying as hard as they can to get anywhere near the notes he hits cracks me up every time. Secretly of course. They do such a great job. Seth sings both of the songs by himself out loud in his bed at night. Classic.

3 Comments:

  • At 4/09/2007 7:53 PM , Blogger Kari said...

    Do you have a recording?
    I can just see them singing at full strength side by side. Doesn't that just make you feel so proud?

     
  • At 4/09/2007 8:04 PM , Blogger Christine said...

    I don't have a recording YET, but it's next on my list. I just got use of my camera again! On our Christmas trip to Mesquite I lost the cord to upload my pictures, so since then my camera has been full and unusable!! But I decided it was time to break the bank and go get a $20 card reader last weekend, so now I don't have to kick myself anymore for not being able to record all the amazing things they do every day that I will never see again. Ahhh. It feels nice.

    Yes, I find myself bursting with pride in them all the time. They are so awesome, and together they are even cooler. They're incredible to watch and be with. I'm glad I get to be their mom.

     
  • At 4/10/2007 9:37 PM , Blogger Higgtastic said...

    Sounds like Jonathan was the one that would wake-up singing, and Seth is the one that sings as he goes to bed.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home