Three Boys and a Girl

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mother of Six

Well, just for 3 days.

Joanna & Micah and John & I are trading kids so we can each go on getaways. So they are gone now and we are staying at their house with all the chillins. It's funny though - 6 doesn't seem very different from my own 2, especially with the older two gone at school most of the day. They just play together and entertain each other. 6 kids- Please. It's a cake walk. :)

In other news, my MRI results came back and everything looks normal! (No tumor.) John and I weren't really worried either way, but I'm just glad to not have another big thing to learn about and see more doctors about. So now it's just my thyroid and nothing else complicating things. I can handle that. :o)

3 Comments:

  • At 3/10/2007 8:54 PM , Blogger Kari said...

    Glad to hear everything is okay after the MRI--that's what I expected too.
    So, will you have all the kids on Sunday for church? I wonder how how you and John will feel at the end of the 3 days. :)
    My sister Elsa just went on a getaway and had Peter watch her 3 kids. I so wished that I was close enough to watch them. I'd love it!

     
  • At 3/10/2007 10:17 PM , Blogger Christine said...

    We're home now and there is something so peaceful about being in your own home, even if there wasn't anything unpleasant about being away. I like being back to just my own home, family and schedule, but it actually went really well over there. :)

     
  • At 3/26/2007 3:23 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    New post. New post. New Post. :) (That's me chanting)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home